The Reality of Bottled Water
- Only 1 in 5 bottles are recycled, the other 4 help create 3 billion pounds of waste each year
- It takes 3 times the amount of water to produce a disposable bottle as it does to fill it
- 25% of well known bottled water brands contain chemicals at levels above state health limits
- Over 20 million barrels of oil are used in the manufacturing and shipping of plastic water bottles each year
- An ever growing number of consumers are paying attention to these types of issues and are modifying their purchasing behaviors accordingly, opting for alternatives to bottled water.
Vero Water is purified, carbonated, and bottled at the point-of-use, producing not only a pure, great taste, but also minimizing your waste and carbon footprint.