Your Health & Safety - COVID 19 Response
We share your concerns regarding safety and sanitation as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. We have updated our operational protocols to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our clients and the patrons they serve. These enhanced sanitation and measures are followed through every touchpoint of our business - from our offices, to our warehouse and for on-premise service calls meet all recommended CDC guidelines.
REOPENING SANITATION GUIDELINES
As always, we recommend sanitizing your equipment daily to maintain a sanitary kitchen environment and follow enhanced CDC guidelines. We are aware that your system may not have been in use for a long period of time. Because of this, we have put together a restart and sanitation guide. In addition, we have new guidelines for serving Vero to your guests in this new environment. To download a restart guide, click here.
VERO ON-PREMISE SERVICE CALLS
Our service technicians have been trained to follow all guidelines set by the CDC, state and local governments to ensure your safety.
- All technicians are required to wear proper PPE (mask and gloves) and MUST follow any additional guidelines set forth by the clients.
- Upon entry, technicians are required to put on a new pair of clean protective gloves.
- Throughout the service call, technicians are required to maintain proper social distancing and remain 6 feet apart.
- Before commencing any technical service, the machine is thoroughly surface cleaned including the faucet handles.
- During filter removal, sanitizer is introduced to prevent any airborne particulates from entering the system. This sanitizer is flushed through the system to clean serpentine coils and carbonation tanks.
- Upon completion of the service, the machine gets a final surface cleaning.
- All paperwork must be signed by client with their own pen, no sharing of any written materials.
- When the job is completed, the gloves are immediately disposed of and the technicians do a final hand washing prior to exit.
VERO FACILITY GUIDELINES
To ensure your safety along with that of our employees, we have mandated additional preventative maintenance measured within our facilities.
- All employees are required to wear proper PPE and must follow the guidelines posted from the CDC requiring proper hand-washing.
- If any employee is experiencing symptoms, they are permitted to work from home, or if they are unable to work, they are allowed sick leave via the Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- Employees must maintain proper social distancing of 6 feet while in the distribution center(s).
- Tools are sanitized daily using Vital Oxide.
- All Vero service vans are fogged with Vital Oxide when they return from the field service.