Celebrate the start of Fall with this Sparkling Vero Water Pumpkin Spice Punch! Folllow the recipe below for 1 gallon of delicious fall punch.
- 1 cup Still Vero Water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 28 ounces pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups Sparkling Vero Water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups spiced rum
- 2 cups vodka
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Place a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the Still Vero Water, sugar, and ground cinnamon. Stir to combine. Cook until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside.
To a 1 1/2 gallon punch bowl add the pumpkin, apple cider, orange juice, Sparkling Vero Water, lemon juice, spiced rum, and vodka. Whisk to combine. (Use a whisk, it helps break up the pumpkin puree.) Pour in the cinnamon simple syrup and stir once more.
Add lemon slices and a few cinnamon sticks to the punch bowl.
- Portion the punch into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick.