I want to serve eco-friendly Vero Water on:
Solutions to meet the unique demands of the cruise industry
Vero Water offers a range of on-site purification systems and bottles, customized to meet ship-wide crew and guest demand in a variety of locations including; back-of-house, restaurant, In- cabin, galley ways & on-excursion.
Vero Water systems are compliant with 2018 VSP Construction Guidelines, and range from stationary units, to mobile units made of marine grade steel that can be used outdoors.
Features & Benefits
PRODUCTS FOR CRUISES & FERRIES
SUPERIOR GUEST EXPERIENCE
- Consistently Pure, Crisp and Clean Taste
- Luxury Tabletop Bottle Presence
- In-Suite, Restaurant, Galley Ways & On-Excursion
SUSTAINABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY
- Eliminates Single-Use Plastic Bottle Waste
- Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Reduces Food Miles
FINANCIALLY & OPERATIONALLY SUPERIOR
- Reduces Costs | Increases Revenues
- Eliminates Shrink
- Frees Up Valuable Storage Space on Ship
UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Turnkey & Seamless Implementation
- Sales & Marketing Training
- Tech Support, Operating Protocols & Interactive Resources
COMPLIANT WITH 2018 VSP CONSTRUCTION GUIDELINES
VERO + 4Medium to Large Restaurants
VERO TOWERMedium to Large Restaurants
VERO MOBILE+Guest Self-Serve
(pool decks, gangways, spas, gyms and excursions)
LUXURY GLASS BOTTLEConstructed in break-resistant glass and decorated with scratch and fade resistant ceramic ink. Wide mouth for optimal pouring, refilling and sanitization in commercial dishwasher racks.
CUSTOM BOTTLE ORDERSAvailable in Aluminum or Stainless Steel, and constructed with wide mouth and rolled edge for sanitization. Perfect for guests on-the-go onboard the ship, the gym, or on excursions.