The summer is over, and the fall produce is hitting the stores. Below are 5 of our favorite fall fresh eats:
- Apples – If you love apples, now is the time. There are so many varieties to try, so hit your farmer’s market and enjoy the bounty.
- Pears – Pear and apple season go hand in hand. Pears are amazing as well and come in enough varieties to make everyone happy.
- Pumpkins – Halloween is fall and so are pumpkins. Enjoy eating them as much as you do carving them.
- Winter squash – You might think that winter squash is year round, but that butternut now is as fresh as can be.
- Sweet potatoes – Sweet potatoes are just awesome. They taste great and are great for you.
Hit your local grocery stores or farmer’s markets to find the freshest produce available. When you bite into a juicy
When it comes to in-house filtered water, Vero Water is quickly becoming the name in clean, refreshing and cost effective commercial and personal hydration. Many of the best restaurants and hospitality groups in the United States agree. Vero not only saves their clients